foozle vt foo-zled; foo-zling (1892): to manage or play awkwardly; a bungling golf stroke

Friday, February 1, 2008

Jason Day

Where's Jason Day? I thought he was going to knock Tiger off his pedestal? What's he waiting for--an invitation? I thought he already got that in the form of his PGA Tour card. I'm all for someone challenging the world's #1 but I'm just not seeing it right now. Ian Poulter? Are you kidding me? This guy is almost as old as I am and he's won nothing of importance as far as I am concerned. His outfits are right on and his hair, well, if we're talking about a golfer's hair then I guess that tells you everything you need to know about his game. And do you think Rory Sabbatini got canned from Nike because he rattled the cage of The Man one too many times? I sure do and look what he got for all his moxy and bravado--he gets to play crappy Adams gear that was made for your grandpa. I don't think he'll be able to knock down enough flags with his Boxer Technology to make a serious run at the best in the world. Maybe Sergio will get hot again...

No comments: