foozle vt foo-zled; foo-zling (1892): to manage or play awkwardly; a bungling golf stroke

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Putter Will Make You Money

I bought a new-used Scotty Cameron putter on eBay last winter and boy has that thing paid for itself this summer. Make putts--make money. Miss putts--lose money. Its that simple. So why don't people spend more time working on their putting? I don't know but I guess I won't labor about it, otherwise it would just be harder for me to beat them on the greens. I did make the mistake of getting my circa 62-model putter a bit damp one foggy morning and then covered her up and put her away for the week only to find she had rusted slightly upon my next unsheathing of her. Anyone got any suggestions on how to carefully remove said rust spots? I'd love to know because she looks like she has chicken pox now and that's no way for such a powerful weapon to present herself for battle each Saturday morning.

No comments: