foozle vt foo-zled; foo-zling (1892): to manage or play awkwardly; a bungling golf stroke

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anthony Kim


After hearing most of the pros complain about how hard the conditions were on day three at the British Open I got to say I'm becoming a big fan of Anthony Kim. His interview after his round today was simple--when asked what it was like out there Anthony Kim said "It was awesome. I love playing in weather like this. It's such a challenge." How refreshing...I wonder if the likes of Jerry Kelly were listening as they were dragging there whiny-asses home back across the pond with their tails between their legs. If you're expecting 80-degrees and sunny when you show up at the Open Championship you're either delusional or criminally stupid. However, if you show up prepared to enjoy whatever the course and the elements have in store for you than I think you're one step closer to winning. I sure hope Anthony Kim does win it someday--he's the kind of guy who deserves it.

No comments: